Tips for Enhancing Your Visit
At Novelty Hill-Januik, we understand no two palates are the same. That’s why we invite you to customize your tasting with us, choosing the wines you want to taste from one of Woodinville’s most extensive wine lists. Prefer a guided tasting? No problem! Our expert staff will offer suggestions suited to your interests and lifestyle. No appointment necessary for small groups.
Want to take a deeper dive? Make a reservation in advance of your visit for a seated tasting experience that celebrates the art of winemaking. Afterwards, explore the gardens surrounding our beautiful winery, play a round of bocce ball or stroll the catwalk to watch the winemaking team in action.
To ensure you and others visiting the winery enjoy your tasting fully, we ask guests to observe the following policies:
- Outside food and beverages, including snacks and dessert, are not allowed on the property. House-made antipasti plates are available daily; fresh, made-to-order pizzas are served Friday-Sunday.
- We happily welcome four-legged companions in our outdoor areas. We ask that only registered service animals accompany their owners inside the winery.
- The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board only permits the consumption of Novelty Hill-Januik wines on our premises. Alcohol from other producers will be confiscated.
- Under the laws of the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board, any member of a party who is intoxicated cannot be served and will not be allowed to stay with the group while they are tasting.
- Novelty Hill-Januik closes at 5 pm. Due to private event guests’ need for the parking lot, cars may not be left in the lot after closing. The gate closes at 5.
Families are welcome to visit the winery, and underage guests are welcome during the tasting room’s open hours. The winery is child-friendly, but not child-proof, and we ask that our underage visitors refrain from the following activities:
- Consuming alcohol on the premises.
- Running or jumping, playing tag-style games
- Throwing or bouncing of balls. Balls are not allowed inside the winery or in the gardens at any time. The wineries bocce balls are to be used only for appropriate play inside the bocce court.
- Climbing, including on the interior bars and railings, as well as the exterior walls, fountain, and trees
- Throwing rocks or gravel
- Riding bicycles, scooters, skateboards, or roller skates
- Selling any outside merchandise, including fundraising items such as wrapping paper, chocolate, and cookies
- Moving furniture to creating play spaces for their children
- Blocking access to the bar area
- Not appropriately supervising their children
Thank you, parents, for assisting us in ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for your children and all our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you.