Coming Soon! Tasting appointments for guests seeking an in-depth experience, as well as those hosting large groups, will return in accordance with the state’s reopening plans. Stay tuned for updates.
The Art of Food and Wine
On hold for now, but returning soon.
Enjoy our ultimate sensory experience. The artistry and synergy of perfectly curated food and wine pairings will surprise and delight you. This experience begins with a guided tour of the winery and culminates with thoughtfully prepared farm to table small bites created by our chef to accompany a tasting of four limited release wines.
- 2-8 guests
- Guided tour and paired tasting featuring seasonal culinary creations to complement limited release wines
- $85 pp Cellar Circle members + service charge
- $100 pp non-club members + service charge
- Please advise us of food allergies
- Appointment required
Customized Tastings for Large Groups
On hold for now. Watch our Facebook page for updates to our reopening plans in accordance with state directives.
Enjoy a tasting tailor-made for your group. Experience a flight of five current release wines spanning the Novelty Hill, Januik, and Andrew Januik portfolios in a relaxing setting inside or outdoors in the gardens.
- Appointments required for 8 or more guests
- Enjoy your guided tasting in a reserved, semi-private space
- $25 tasting fee + service charge
- Please contact us about food options prior to your visit
- For groups larger than 20 guests, our Events Team can help you craft the perfect winery celebration
Health and Safety Information
Under phase 2l0 of the state’s reopening plan, we will meet Washington’s health standards by closely adhering to the following policies and practices:
- groups are limited to no more than five guests per party
- all guests are seated at a table; reservations are required
- tables are set a minimum of six feet apart
- occupancy is limited to 50% capacity, with our expansive patio utilized to maximize our ability to host guests outdoors
- our team members wear masks for our guests’ safety; we ask visitors to wear masks for their safety too
- all service staff members wear gloves
- all service items are single use or completely sanitized between groups
- all contact surfaces are disinfected between each group
Winery Awards & Accolades
ONE OF “30 WINERIES TO DISCOVER”
– Wine Spectator –
BEST WINERY, 2017 – 2018 – 2019 – 2020
– Best of 425 Magazine –