Tasting appointments are offered for guests seeking an in-depth experience, as well as those hosting large groups.
The Art of Food and Wine
Enjoy our ultimate sensory experience. The artistry and synergy of perfectly curated food and wine pairings will surprise and delight you. This experience begins with a guided tour of the winery and culminates with thoughtfully prepared farm to table small bites created by our chef to accompany a tasting of four limited release wines.
- 2-8 guests
- Guided tour and paired tasting featuring seasonal culinary creations to complement limited release wines
- $65 tasting fee + service charge
- Please advise us of food allergies
- Appointment required
Customized Tastings for Large Groups
Enjoy a tasting tailor-made for your group. Experience a flight of five current release wines spanning the Novelty Hill, Januik, and Andrew Januik portfolios in a relaxing setting inside or outdoors in the gardens.
- Appointments required for 8 or more guests
- Enjoy your guided tasting in a reserved, semi-private space
- $25 tasting fee + service charge
- Please contact us about food options prior to your visit
- For groups larger than 20 guests, our Events Team can help you craft the perfect winery celebration
Stop by our tasting bar to sample a rotating selection of Novelty Hill, Januik, and Andrew Januik wines available daily, no reservation required.
- 1-7 guests
- $15 tasting fee
- Tasting fee refunded with $35+ wine purchase
- A selection of deli items available daily
- Brick oven pizzas available Friday through Sunday
- Last tasting begins at 4:40
- If your group is 8 or more, please make a reservation for a group tasting
Winery Awards & Accolades
ONE OF “30 WINERIES TO DISCOVER”
– Wine Spectator –
BEST WINERY, 2017 – 2018 – 2019
– Best of 425 Magazine –