Your Health & Safety Are Important to Us
To our loyal customers and valued guests,
With health and safety top of mind right now, we want to assure you that the well-being of our customers, visitors, employees, partners and the community is our top priority. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are closely monitoring the recommendations of local, state and federal health officials and following protocols in the best interest of all.
Our team consistently implements procedures designed to further hygiene and sanitation as well as prevent illness. Given the recent COVID-19, we have increased these efforts significantly and have implemented the following steps:
- conducted a deep cleaning throughout the winery
- increased hand-sanitizing stations to allow employees and visitors to clean their hands more frequently
- increased the cleaning of high traffic areas using 75% Ethyl Alcohol (Everclear) as a sanitizer on surfaces in the Tasting Room, including the bar and all door handles and railings
- retrained employees on best practices for hygiene and winery cleaning to prevent the spread of illness
- followed recommended table and room set-ups protocols to support social distancing
- established a plan to monitor the number of people in the winery and limit the number of guests, if necessary
- explored low-contact delivery and pick-up options to fill wine orders (details to follow)
We appreciate your concerns and are committed to staying informed and being responsive as the situation evolves. Please contact us if you have questions.