Your Health & Safety Are Important to Us
To ensure the health and safety of all, the following policies and practices are in place:
- limited outdoor seating is available to all guests by reservation.
- groups are limited to no more than six guests per table
- reservations are required and may be made online here
- tables are set a minimum of six feet apart
- all contact surfaces are disinfected between each group
Our team consistently implements procedures designed to further hygiene and sanitation as well as prevent illness. In recent months, we have increased these efforts significantly by implementing the following steps:
- conducted a deep cleaning of the winery
- increased hand-sanitizing stations to allow employees and visitors to clean their hands more frequently
- retrained employees on best practices for hygiene and winery cleaning to prevent the spread of illness
We appreciate your concerns and are committed to staying informed and being responsive as the situation evolves. Please contact general manager Mo Shaw at 425-481-5502 if you have questions or concerns.