- This event has passed.
Private Reserve Tour & Tasting
February 21 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until May 25, 2019
What makes Washington wines unique and what differentiates veteran winemaker Mike Januik’s wines from others? A knowledgeable tour guide will lead Private Reserve Tour & Tasting guests on a walking tour of the winery’s fermentation and barrel rooms providing an insider’s look at winemaking. Afterwards, enjoy a guided seated tasting of four specially selected limited-release wines, each thoughtfully paired with a small bite courtesy of winery Chef Seth Fernald.
Appointments are offered at 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm, subject to availability.
- $45 per person
- Allow 90 minutes
- By reservation only 72 hours in advance of arrival
- 10% discount on all bottle purchases day of tasting
- Shipping included on case purchases day of event
- A credit card guarantee is required
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 24 hours before the reservation